Still clowning around with transitioning to WordPress.org from WordPress.com. I am helped immensely by the physical presence and attendance to details of my student research assistants.
As I move closer to publishing some ebooks, I am going to experiment with different capabilities of WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org. Forgive any confusion I cause as I fumble a bit.
Books I hope yet to finish reading and writing reviews for this semester:
1. The Sharpbrains Guide to Brain Fitness (2013). Thanks to Alvaro Fernandez for helpfully responding to my drafted notes of the 2nd edition of his book. I look forward to seeing the 3rd edition and to attending the 2018 virtual summit.
2. Happiness is a Choice: Lessons from a Year Among the Oldest Old (2018)
3. The End of Old Age: Living a Longer, More Purposeful Life (2018)
4. Two Weeks to a Younger Brain. (2015)
5. Keep Your Brain alive: 83 Neurobic Exercises to Help Prevent Memory Loss & Increase Mental Fitness (2014)
6. Not Pink (2018). More can be found here about colleague Pegg Kasimatis’s new novel