publication. As I complete my last year of teaching here, my students and I are interesting in “giving away” psychology. The following links provide ancillary materials for mastering my course (or a refresher for what my students might have forgotten).
Spread the love
- My First Attempt at Self-Publishing
- Retooling and Sharpening the Saw
- Teaching Tools: SPSS, inStat, starQuiz, Camtasia and Research Randomizer.
- On Engaging Students (Part 2): Adventures with StarQuiz and SPSS
- Learning by Teaching: Alison and Lizzy’s Guide to Using SPSS Data Analysis for Simple Linear Regression
- t-Time: Three Short SPSS Screencasts for PSY205
- Review of One-way Between Subjects ANOVA using SPSS
- Two-way Between Subjects ANOVA Using SPSS (Part 1)
- Something Old and Something New: A brief Introduction to Effect Size Statistics
- What data analysis should I use (you need not enter your real name or email)?