I’ve been reflecting quite a bit lately about how best to curate, manage, winnow, and share information I judge important and useful about our current pandemic. Equally important to me is how to control, counter, and expose misinformation.
During the course of a typical day I visit the following resources:
- Science News
- National Public Radio (NPR)
- The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- The New Yorker
- The Atlantic Monthly
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- The World Health Organization
- The World Economic Forum
- The Washington Post
- The Centers for Disease Control
What resources do you use to stay informed about the COVID-19 pandemic?