Several friends suggested to me that it would take a year to 18 months before I would successfully transition into retirement. Who would have thought that it would also take a pandemic, Zoom weekly virtual coffee therapy and nation-wide social issue demonstrations to consummate my transition.
Revisiting tonight some of my last pre-retirement writing and exploring how WordPress has changed.
The Simpson Report(Redacted Version) – What Really Happened During those years at Carroll?
- What will you DO now that you have retired?
- Sham, shame, hope, and hype: Revisiting claims of brain training and dementia mitigating software
- 41 lessons learned from 41 years teaching at the same institution.
- Can one kill a college / university culture?
- Tools, strategies, and suggestions for learning across the course of a lifetime.
- The Simpson Report: (Unredacted version): 21 suggestions for improvement