A number of my friends and relatives have recently shared their reading lists from this past year.
What I’ve Been Reading Lately:
- Hardy, Thomas. Jude the Obscure.
- Trump, Mary L. Too Much and Never Enough.
- Rucker, Philip and Leonnig, Carol. A Very Stable Genius.
- Benedict, Marie. Lady Clementine.
- Braun, Michelle. High Octane Brain.
- Williams, Andy. WordPress for Beginners 2020.
- Whitehead, Colson. The Underground Railroad.
- Levitin, Daniel J. Successful Aging.
Here are 20 books I read last year.
- Randolph, John. The Brain Health Book
- Pullman, Philip. The Book of Dust (Volume 2)
- Morgenstern, Erin. The Starless Sea
- Attwood, Margaret. The Handmaid’s Tale
- Patchett, Ann. The Dutch House
- Rushdie, Salman. Quichotte.
- Hart, Rob. The Warehouse.
- Stephensen, Neal. Fall or Dodge in Hell.
- Chiang, Ted. Escalation: Stories
- Sanders, Ella Frances. Lost in Translation: An Illustrated Compendium of Untranslatable Words from Around the World
- Attwood, Margaret. The Testament
- McEwan, Ian. Machines Like Me
- Pastis, Stephan. Pearls Take a Turn: A Pearls Before Swine Treasury
- Jonasson, Jonas. The Accidental Further Adventures of the One-Hundred-Year Old Man
- Powers, Richard. The Overstory
- Kawasaki, Guy. Wise Guy: Lessons Learned from Life
- Winters, Ben. Golden State
- Newport, Cal. Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World.
- Schumacher, Julie. The Shakespeare Requirement
- Alexis, André. Fifteen Dogs
What books have you recently read that I too should read?