As I continue my investigations and writing about brain health and brain training, I am interested in “vetting” resources that I think are best evidence-based, rich in fact, and readable. Here are five current favorite resource links. What additional resources would you recommend?
- Harvard Medical School Guide to Cognitive Fitness
- Alzheimer’s Association Articles
- Dr. Michelle Braun’s insights (also visit her Psychology Today blogs and her web page):
- A recent Oprah wellness presentation
- National Institute of Health/ Aging Resources