I originally became interested in LinkedIn while I was a university professor. I introduced it to my students among many other learning tools. Since retiring, I have changed how I use it, know so much more about it, and have found new ways to make it accelerate my learning.
- I have discovered excellent tutorials on how better to use it.
- I have identified some users I admire, follow, and learn from.
- I have a better mastery of how to use LinkedIn Learning.
- I am able to maintain relationships with former students who now are successful professionals.
- I have found the 12 LinkedIn Learning courses (see above) I have taken this year immediately applicable to projects I am working on.