Starting to pull together my Carroll blog pieces into meaningful categories: One such category will be WRITING.
I’ve used about a dozen different writing apps across the years. Each has its strengths and weaknesses and a number of them have been evolving with the ongoing development of AI like ChatGPT. For example, Designrr now includes a “Wordgenie” AI Assistant.
I’m especially learning a lot about AI apps from the LinkedIn posts and newsletters of Rachel Wood, Guy Kawasaki, Paige Lord, and Morten Rand-Hendriksen.
Here are some works in progress:
The Simpson Report (Redacted Version) – What Really Happened During Those Years at Carroll?
- What are you DOING now that you have retired?
- Sham, shame, hope, and hype: Revisiting claims of brain training and dementia mitigating software
- 41 lessons learned from 41 years teaching at the same institution
- Can one kill a college/university culture?
- Tools, strategies, and suggestions for learning across the course of a lifetime
- The Simpson Report: (Unredacted version): 21 suggestions for improvement
- Happy demi-semi-sept-centennial anniversary, Carroll!
- 175 Memories from My Carroll Experiences
- The Best of David in Carroll Land
- Regrets: If Only I Had (Not) …