A “Revisited” blog post indicates that I reread the original and used AI-assisted tools (e.g., Grammarly) to improve grammar and word choice.
Originally published in April 04, 2020.
I’ve been reflecting quite a bit lately about how best to curate, manage, winnow, and share the information I judge important and valuable Equally important to me is how to control, counter, and expose misinformation.
During a typical day, I visit the following resources:
- Science News
- National Public Radio (NPR)
- The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- The New Yorker
- The Atlantic Monthly
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- The World Health Organization
- The World Economic Forum
- The Washington Post
- The Centers for Disease Control
What resources do you use to stay informed?