A “Revisited” blog post indicates that I reread the original and used AI-assisted tools (e.g., Grammarly) to improve grammar and word choice.
First published April 25, 2014.
I will miss these two student friends/students/best teachers/fellow conspirators when they depart campus on May 11 as graduates. Thanks, Phoumany and Ryan, for all the laughter and learning and for making my Carroll experiences more joyful.
Things we’ve done in Dr. Simpson’s Office Over the Past Few Years: (red items added by DumbleDave)
- Catalogued over 1,000 books (Dr. Simpson most likely has read them all!)
- Decorated the office for his birthday.
- Decorated every other holiday.
- Played Temple Run.
- We wrote a book!
- Played nose-goes when the phone rang.
- Learned how to use fountain pens.
- Created and Conducted Rogers Hospital Climate Survey.
- Almost got killed… multiple times.
- Utilized all furniture in the office.
- Became PC-savvy and MAC-savvy.
- Played with random trinkets.
- Conducted “Power of Ten” study.
- Researched Purple People Eater
15. Helped Evaluate Carroll University’s Alumni National Day of Service Food Drive
16. Wrote a winning grant to receive IPads to develop a Virtual European Immersion course.
17. Tooled around with most of Jane Hart’s technology learning tools.
18. Made sure that Dr. Simpson ate his lunch.
19. Laughed; cried; cheered; booed.