A “Revisited” blog post indicates that I reread the original and used AI-assisted tools (e.g., Grammarly) to improve grammar and word choice.
First published on April 22, 2014.
1) Earth Day concerns should be unifying everyday concerns.
2) We must do more than merely virtually explore the wonders of our precious planet.
3) Preserving, savoring, celebrating, protecting, and nurturing Mother Earth should be a super-ordinate, cross-national, unifying effort of international concern.
4) We are all earthlings.
5) There is much to learn.
6) Mother Earth is fragile, and the Pale Blue Dot is tiny in the cosmic scheme.
7) So much beauty must be shared, preserved, protected, and passed on.